After my recent purchase of an oscilloscope, I realised that I was also in the market for a bench power supply and a signal generator.
- The power supply should produce 0-15V @ 2A, but 30 V @ 5A would be good.
- Signal generator 5 MHZ, 5Vp-p (40 MHz, 10Vp-p), can make one using Arduino, but a bench boxed model would be nice
- Frequency Counter – I have one in my DMM, so not absolutely necessary, but a nice to have.
IsoTech power supplies
- Single supply,ISO-TECH IPS 303DD bench power supplies spares or repair, for £39 + £8
- Dual 2303, Bench/Laboratory power supply, for £82 + £15.50, the same on RS, ISO-TECH IPS2303 Bench Power Supply, 2 Output 0 → 30V 0 → 3A 180W, goes for £233, but does not have the additional 5V 3A supply output.
- Dual 2302, ISO-Tech Bench Power Supply (IPS2302A), for £50 + £18 (p+p) (auction – current price), final price £74.97
- Single 5A, Bench/Lab 30V 5A Variable DC Power Supply Digital Display Lab Grade Adjustable supply £46.00 + £6.20 (p+p) (auction – current price)