The bunch of three racing drones frames, that I obtained on eBay, came with a spacer for ZMR 250 drones. After fitting it, I thought that I would get another for the second ZMR 250 frame.
The best and cheapest source, in the UK seems, to be the eBay vendor mrplay1234, who produces a large number of 3D printed items for drones, including a wide array of spacers. They come in a variety of sizes and colours, for arm thickness of 3 mm, 4 mm or 5 mm, with or without the XT60 mount, and with the option of accompanying twenty bolts.
The sizes are 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm as well as the fat 20 mm version.
- ZMR250 VENTED SPACER 10MM VERSION with XT60 MOUNT, £3.99
- ZMR250 VENTED SPACER 12mm with XT60 MOUNT 3/4/5mm Arm Versions, £3.99
- ZMR250 VENTED SPACER 10MM VERSION with XT60 MOUNT + BOLTS, £5.49 (colored) to £5.99 (aluminium), for 3 mm thick arms. Comes with 20 mm bolts.
- ZMR250 VENTED SPACER 12mm with XT60 MOUNT + BOLTS 3/4/5mm Arm Versions, £5.49. Comes with 20 mm bolts.
- ZMR250 Clone frame 12mm Vented Spacer + XT60 + Bolts… Special Edition Colours, £5.99. Comes with 20 mm bolts.
- ZMR250 15mm XT60 Vented Spacer, £4.89 to £6.99 depending on bolt option and transparency.
- ZMR250 20mm spacer with vented sides, £5.99 (no bolts) or £7.99 (with 30 mm bolts), for 3mm thick arms.