I would like to use my TL-WN722N with my MacBookPro
- How can I use a TP-LINK TL-WN722N WiFi adapter in Yosemite?
- How can I use a TP-LINK WiFi USB interface in OS X Lion?, which links to:
- The extended answer recommends this combination:
- osx86: Tp-link WN751ND OSX 10.10 Yosemite 01
- Insanely Mac: how to make tp-link TL-WN821N(ATHEROS AR9170+AR9102)work on 10.5.7?
- Insanely Mac: Atheros AR9271 (Tp-link wn722n)
- Github: Atheros AR9271 Kernel Extension for Atheros AR9271 chipset (Wireless USB Card) TP-LINK TL-WN722N Kext (Driver/Controller/Kernel Extension) for OS X. This is a project to build a controller for the USB Wireless card TP-LINK TL-WN722N which is not supported in OSX.
- TonyMacx86: [SOLVED] TL-WN725N V2 USB wireless in el Capitan —*possible???
- Google search: Atheros AR9271 osx
Recommendations for using the 722N for cracking
Models and drivers
- WN722N uses the Atheros AR9271 chip and driver
- WN821N uses the Atheros AR9170 chip and driver