The walkthrough is mostly correct, w.r.t. the sequence of levels, apart from:
- In S’pht Happens, at terminal B, you are indeed sent to Eat S’pht and die, but from there you are sent to Second to last of the Mohicans, instead of Flames of Icarus. Then to The Manipulated Dead rather than Forever my greatest and only love. From The Manipulated Dead you are indeed returned back to Eat S’pht and die.
- Contrary to what the walkthrough states, it is possible to kill the “ghosts” in The Manipulated Dead , but some weapons are more effective than others. The alien flame thrower will kill them but it takes a few hits.. The staff is most effective, but as they jump about a lot it can be tricky to kill them, the fusion guns and rifle work ok, but you will use a lot of ammo that way. To stop them dancing about too much, it is best to funnel them in a tunnel, like the sub – tunnel joining the top half to the bottom half. However, as they simply re-spawn elsewhere, you are best off just avoiding them if you can and racing to the end terminal.
- In S’pht Happens, at terminal C, you are sent to Third Rock from Lh’owon rather than Second to last of the Mohicans.
- In S’pht Happens, at terminal A, you are indeed sent to Eat S’pht and die, but from there, I don’t know if the sequence thereafter is different from the sequence via terminal B as I played no further (I had no wish to play Eat S’pht and die again).
- From Third Rock from Lh’owon you go to Flames of Icarus,
- In Flames of Icarus, you have to go to the (Leela) terminal at the end of the room at 1, rather than room 5 (which was a Leela terminal but has now become a Hathor terminal, once both chips have activated the computers), from there you go to The World is Hollow (AKA The Land in the Sky), rather than the Manipulated Dead (as is stated in the walkthrough)
- From The World is Hollow (AKA The Land in the Sky) you go to Phfor far Lam.