- Drill for easy access to Nylon standoffs, to prevent complete disassembly. However, the screws are supposed to go though the two bottom plates with a spacer between. If you don’t then the frame is less stiff and weaker on crashes.
- Antenna extender to protect VTX upon impact
- Drill top plate for Attena
- Carbon fibre spare arms
- No spinners, use nyloc nuts (unless you have reverse threads on two motors)
- Zip ties (thick 5 mm) instead of landing gear
- Be aware of shorts on Carbon fibre
- Velcro to secure battery
- Rx with satalite – better reception
- Loc8tor Lite – find a lost drone up to 400 ft away.
Another good (build) video: ZMR250 drone PDB with Naze32 mount from Banggood – Frankenquad the 2nd! from Vortecks.
- Diatone PDB was used previously.
- New PDB has Naze32 integration, but no regulator.
- Don’t short the PDB when bolting through to the Carbon fibre bottom plate. Use rubber washers, or a nylon nut, standoffs, to prevent scratching the screen on the PDB.
- Beeper affects mag on Naze32 and its placement blocks the USB.
- ESCs on the bottom plate sandwiched under the PDB.
- DYS BL30A ESCs
- Sunnysky X2207 2700kV motors
- Move electrolytic capacitors to the top to make the lower sandwich as thin as possible.
Useful link: ZMR250 V2 BUILD LOG – MINI QUAD WITH PDB
- PCB Board With LED Board For ZMR250 Quadcopter Frame Kit F17712, with regulators, but no Naze connector, US $4.60
Was:US $5.22 Save 12%
- NAZE32 Integrated PCB Board With LEDs built in For QAV250 ZMR250 Quad, £9.95
- QAV250 1.5mm ZMR250 Mini Racing Quadcopter Frame Kits Drones Quads Body Accs. £ £11.83 to £15.40